Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Video Dump

This is a collection of my favorite videos
from the past five months that show some of
Corbett's growth, development, and milestones.
Please excuse my "mommy voice." :)

Corbett rolling (5 months)

Corbett swinging (6 months)

Corbett's bouncy ball (6 months)

Corbett playing in exercauser (7 months)

Corbett's squeaky laugh (7 months)

Corbett and Great Grandpa Clegg (7 months)

Corbett in the Johnny Jump Up (8 months)

Corbett learns to clap (8 months)

Corbett's first cruise (8 months)

Corbett's "inchworm" Part 1 (9  months)

Playing at Buy Buy Baby (9 months)

Corbett's new walker Part 1 (9 months)

Corbett's new walker Part 2 (9 months)

Corbett's "inchworm" Part 2 (9 months)

Corbett's pop up toy (9 months)

2 comments:

Devany said...

You're the cutest little mom. All these videos are on private setting, which I think is pretty easy to change so they will actually work on the blog.

Bethany said...

Thanks Devany! This was my first time posting to YouTube. I think I fixed it...