Friday, March 1, 2013

The Great Poulter Family Photo Shoot

The last official Poulter family photo 
was taken in 2009, the summer 
before Jake and I met.


A lot has changed since then,
most notably the addition of Jake
and four new grandchildren.

My mom really wanted new family
pictures, but we had a very small window
to take some with everyone in them. 

It had to be:
AFTER my sister got home from
her mission, BEFORE my brother left
on his mission, AFTER my newest 
nephew was born, DURING the week
that Jake was in town for Christmas,
and BEFORE my brother and his family
drove to California for the holidays.

It is a miracle that these pictures
happened, and that our clothing is
(more or less) coordinated and the
kids are (more or less) smiling.

Our photographer was Laurel Parker.
The setting was Wheeler Farm.
The weather was COLD.

But the pictures still turned out pretty great!







I have to wonder how much will 
have changed the next time we take 
family pictures, which will probably be
in 2016 (when my youngest  brother is
back from his mission). Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay you updated! :) Love your cute family pics, you guys are adorable! Can't believe how big Corbett has gotten!

Jena said...

Love these! Laurel is awesome. And your family is beautiful.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Wow you really posted! I love your family photos. The elf on the shelf photos are absolutely adorable. He is getting so big and such a cutie. I hope to someday meet him in person.