Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Morn


I will never forget visiting the
Garden Tomb in Jerusalem with Jake
in 2010. I do not know if this is the actual 
spot of Jesus' resurrection, but it was a 
beautiful place to visit and contemplate 
the Savior's victory over death.

In the words of my mother,
Easter is the most hopeful day
of the year, as we celebrate the
single most important event
that ever occurred.

Corbett is a little young to 
understand all of that, but he 
will someday. In the meantime, 
he sure had fun (and so did we)
celebrating his first Easter.









2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh I love the picture of Corbett chewing on his basket! He's so cute!

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh your son is soooo cute!
And I love that your baskets for each other were not in the least fancy but chuck full of GRAT candy options!