Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back after a blogger hiatus

Apologies to the few (but loyal!) 
friends and family who follow our blog.  
The three month break in blogging
can be explained by the following
two pictures:



On August 22, 2011 I started a
Master's in Social Work program
at the University of Central Florida.

On September 11, 2011 I was 
confused and a little surprised to 
see the results of this pregnancy test.

And so, fall of 2011 was sort of one
big blur of lectures, papers, tests, 
nausea, fatigue and food aversions.

There was little time or energy left
for blogging.  But the good news is
that I got through my first semester with
flying colors, and the morning sickness lifted 
around the first of December.  

So stay tuned, and I will try to catch up
on life in the Deines home...at least until
school starts back up again next week.

No comments: