Thursday, January 5, 2012

Introducing the V-Rod

Jake got the gift of a lifetime 
when his father Don purchased a new 
Harley-Davidson and decided to give his "old" 
(meaning 2005) motorcycle to Jake.

Meet the V-Rod, a Harley-Davidson
masterpiece and my husband's new best friend:



Cruising around Orlando has really become
Jake's outlet after long hours at work.
In October, Don flew out here from Phoenix
and the two of them went on a motorcycle 
road trip to visit Jake's cousin in Alabama.

I'm not allowed to ride because
of my current "condition."

I definitely worry a little every time 
Jake goes riding, but I know that he is very
safe and very cautious. Plus, he has *loosely*
agreed that so long as he has a motorcycle,
he will not pursue a pilot's license.  
You gotta pick your battles, right?


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Jake's dream come true! Tell him to be careful!!!

Kevin and Eliza said...

I agree you have to pick your battles. I think it must be almost every man's dream to get a V-rod or some type of motorcycle. I love how you put that he has loosely agreed. :) Once again I'm so excited for Jake and you and your little Turkey to come, super cute card.

Tammy said...

You are a brave wife... motorcycles scare me!