Sunday, October 9, 2011

Our Paper Anniversary

Can you believe it's been a year?
(well, a little over a year)

We celebrated with an
anniversary dinner at Margarita's:

Jake was very thoughtful and got
me all paper gifts: stickers, notepads,
and this giant poster of us.

I was not quite as thoughtful (I didn't even
know paper was a first anniversary theme!)
but managed to accidentally give the
right thing: paper coupons for a new tie
and a homemade anniversary meal:
(Hawaiian haystacks, in honor of
our honeymoon to Hawaii)

We sure had fun reminiscing about
our perfect wedding day and 
looking ahead to many more
anniversaries to come.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

That's pretty stinking cute!

Andrea said...

happy anniversary!!!!!

Kevin and Eliza said...

How fun! Yeah I have never paid any attention to what the actual anniversary gift is supposed to be. It looks like it turned out great though and I enjoyed looking at your pictures from your Utah trip.

Tammy said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Pepe Malizia said...

can I get a sticker?