Sunday, August 28, 2011

Parenting 101

Our good friends from church 
asked us to baby-sit their 4 kids 
(ages 7 & under) so that they could 
go on a weekend getaway.

I'm a nanny and Jake's a 
pediatrician, so piece of cake!
Right?

Well, let's just say Jake learned
more about kids in that one weekend
than during all 4 years of med school.

And I learned that kids wake up 
really, really early.
And eat. a. lot.

Seriously though, we had so much fun.
We even took all 4 kids to Disneyland
for a day, and managed to keep everyone
together and having fun.
(on the parade route at Magic Kingdom)

So yeah, we'll think we'll still
have kids someday (but probably
not four all at once!).

2 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Wow you guys are very impressive. I don't think I would even attempt to take my own 4 kids (7 and under) to a fun theme park! You guys will be awesome parents. I can't wait until you have a kiddo of your own. Yeah I would definitely recommend taking them one at a time. :)

Tammy said...

That is super impressive... do you want to watch my kids... there are only 2 of them?