Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hospital Stay

Winnie Palmer Hospital is the best place to
have a baby. We had another great experience
and felt well taken care of. Here are some
pictures from Piper's first few days.

Warming up in the nursery

Holding hands with daddy

Hospital bath

 All cleaned up

"I'm a girl!"

Piper and Dr. Merritt (my OB)

Cuddle time with mom

Piper's first visitors: Grandpa Bill
(who was in town for business)
and big brother Corbett!

Corbett was in awe: we had told him
for months that mommy had a baby in her
tummy and that it was still growing.
At the hospital, we explained that the 
baby was "all done growing!"

Corbett admiring his baby sister

Corbett was so gentle and sweet.

Hugs!

I missed my boy while I was away.

First family photo

Corbett giving Piper a stuffed
bunny that he helped pick out.

Time to head home

First time outside

Strapped in nice and tight

And we're off!
Officially a two kid family.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

1. your hair is SOOOO long.
2. Your children are precious and I love the pictures.
3. Your family is growing and it is so exciting!

b-rad said...

Congrats, Bethany! I'm thrilled that the Deinastic family has another heir to the throne. I sure miss you guys!