Thursday, June 6, 2013

Spring Getaway

Having a baby has its perks!
My mom called a few months ago to say 
that she was missing her grandson and wanted
to fly him out for a visit. Lucky for me, 
I go where he goes.  :)

Jake was sad to see us go for 12 days, but hardly
had time to miss us between work, study, research, 
and his new calling as Elders Quorum President. 

Meanwhile, Corbett and I were busy too!
Here are just some of the things that we did:

We visited with grandparents,
aunts, uncles, and cousins





We road-tripped to Rexburg
for my brother's graduation and
a trip down memory lane


We saw 3 temples
(Idaho Falls, Rexburg, and Salt Lake)




We attended a mission reunion


We reunited with friends


I got pampered
 


Corbett played quite a bit...


...and slept only a little

And to cap it off, we celebrated 
Corbett's birthday, a month early




It was a fantastic trip. Big thanks to my 
mom for making it all possible!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So glad we got to see you! Hopefully another trip is on the horizon...

Hannah said...

Thanks for making time to let me see you even if it was short lived... But it was great! I come south in November :) I hope to see you, the hubs, and the chubs.

Andrea said...

i am so glad we got to see each other!!! love all the birthday moments! what a cutie!! i love that you mark his belly! you are such a cute mom!