Monday, May 9, 2011

London oddities

Just a little fun with the camera
and some eye candy for you.



"Fried-egg flowers," if you will.

And then there's the shredded tulip.

We bought this box of "Man Tissues,"
and Jake's life will never been the same.

I was hungry enough to eat the strange
brown stick in my McDonald's ice cream cone.
And lived to tell the tale.

Don't worry, I used my persuasive 
wife skills and convinced Jake not 
to buy the British driving cap 
(as much as I'm sure he would have 
worn it in the States).

"Vegetarian Fish and Chips"
 Yep, that's what the menu said.
And Jake quite liked the battered and fried cheese.
I'll stick to the real stuff.




With bits!
(Doesn't that sound appetizing?)


One pound will get you a kiss from
the gold glitter man.

You know your room is small when
it includes a decimal point.

And let's be honest.
Where else would I be able to display
the picture Jake took of the electrical outlets?

That's all folks!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love those caps!!

b-rad said...

I love bits in my orange juice.