Sunday, May 24, 2015

Outer Space Birthday Bash

Corbett specifically wanted a
rocket ship cake for his birthday,
so I threw him a little space
themed party with some friends.

THE INVITATION


THE DECORATIONS




THE ACTIVITIES

First we decorated "Moon Rock Bags"




Then we learned about Rocket Ships

And played "Saturn Ring Toss"

Followed by Stomp Rockets
(definitely a crowd favorite)

Finally, the kids went on 
a moon rock hunt

Inside were Starbursts 
and glow in the dark stars

THE FOOD

Star shaped PB&J sandwiches

Star shaped cheese 

Rocket ship fruit kebabs 

THE CAKE


(notice the strategically placed candles)


THE PHOTOGRAPHER &
THE BIRTHDAY BOY


Originally the party was supposed 
to just be a play date with cake, 
but the perfectionist in me took over 
and it turned in to a bit more...
Still, I had fun doing it and I think 
Corbett had a great time as well.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

lemme just say, that you throw killer parties!!! way to go mama!! I wish I had that skill!! cute picts of your littles!!!