Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Hobbit Halloween

Since this is probably the last year we will
pick Corbett's Halloween costume for him,
we combined our love of "The Lord of the Rings"
with Corbett's curly hair and decided to dress 
him as a Hobbit. My mom made an awesome 
costume, and the results were pretty adorable.


As my brother Cameron said, 
"I kinda think this might be the best combination 
of real person and Halloween costume ever."
Corbett didn't seem to mind dressing up,
so we had a couple of fun photo shoots.




Jake garnered the most attention on 
Facebook with this photo and caption:


Several months later, we are still
getting comments from people about 
how much they liked Corbett's
Halloween costume.

My costume was also pretty apropos:

And here is Jake's attempt at a costume:
But hey, good year to be a Red Sox fan!

Looking forward to seeing what 
Corbett wants to be next year for Halloween
(my early guess is Buzz Lightyear).

No comments: